All youth and young adults who wish to become members or maintain existing membership must abide by a few rules:
The U M.A.D. Commitment
Rules & Agreements
- Remain sober and drug-free. This requires signing our Drug Free Pledge to abstain from drugs and taking part in our weekly or twice-per-week urine drug tests.
- Try new activities at least once every other week through the course of the program cycle.
- Be respectful toward peers, volunteers, oneself, and leaders/staff
- Not bring any weapons to any meetings, events, public gatherings or activities.
- Not use offensive language and/or gestures.
- Be free of any gang or criminal activity.
- Respect all public property.
- Speak with a leader if any issues happen that need addressing.